(Note: Students must participate in 1500 hours of classes and supervised instruction before attempting the state boards):
- · Preparatory Curriculum will embrace State Guidelines for Cosmetology
- · Tutorials, Hands-on training & classroom lessons on Hair, Nails & Skin (1500 hours)
- · Advance Training for Seniors – 200 hours
- · Additional culturally sensitive prep for certain weaves, hair growth, braiding & more
- · Workforce/Job Development classes will also be included
- · Self Paced 12-24 months to complete course work
- · Certificate of Completion will be issued once hours have been completed
- · State Board of Louisiana will conduct the actual licensing of the students
- · Direct Service Training:
Cosmetologist, Professional Stylist, Skin Care Specialist, Manicurist, Makeup
Technician, Hair colorist, Perm Specialist, Nail Care Technician, etc.
Morning classes (9am-4pm) or
Night school/evening classes (4-9pm)
Community Enrichment Events & Interactive Family Workshops:
*Successful Living (Life Skills)
*Health, Wellness, Fitness & Nutrition
*Professionalism & Business Etiquette
*Leadership & Career Development
*Computer & Technology Training
*Tutoring & Mentoring
We are here to service and to beautify the body and improve the appearance of a physical feature, and learning how to make people look and feel their best at our best. We offer classes that teach you all the skills you need to become a talented cosmetologist, Instructor or esthetician.
Opulent Beauty Institute also offers a vast selection of beauty products. We have everything from hair extensions to hair and care products to ensure that you're always able to maintain a perfectly polished look.
Find out more about our beauty institute by
contacting us in Franklinton, Louisiana, today.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m. • Saturday, 9 a.m.–12 p.m.
Louisiana: Washington Parish, St. Helena Parish, St. Tammany Parish, & Tangipahoa Parish | Mississippi: